The staff at JSK are well versed and provide a very high standard of quality and performance in all aspects of pipeline abandonments, facility decommissioning and the Licensee Liability Ratings (LLR) Program.
Chad Wawrinchuk Klohn Crippen Berger,
JSK is a full service, one-stop-shop for completing the abandonment process. We carefully assess each project and set into motion a customized project plan.
Contact our office to find out how we can help your organization manage your end of life infrastructure.
We do the dirty work AND the paper work.
JSK is a full service, one-stop-shop for completing the abandonment process. We carefully assess each project and set into motion a customized project plan that includes:
- Developing and executing an implementation plan
- Requesting and executing all required regulatory notifications and third party agreements
- General Contractor Services
- Administering site safety
- Ensuring all necessary regulatory license amendments and regulatory applications are submitted
- Providing detailed project closure reports
- Supplying all necessary site information to clients.
Pipeline discontinuations and abandonments
We specialize in pipeline abandonments, discontinuations, removals, resumptions, and line splits.Pipeline Services…
Decommissioning is the first step to remediation and reclamation. Our team decommissions batteries, tank farms, gathering systems, water injection plants, satellites, well sites, compressors and gas plants.
Licensee Liability Rating (LLR) Program
To date, JSK has completed over 400 Liability Assessments for our clients.
General Contracting Services
Let us handle the organization and implementation of your discontinuation and/or abandonment project.
Why piecemeal your project when we can build a package that will suit your needs?